Your Assessment Centre Visit: Directions and Instructions
Directions to the Assessment Centre
The Assessment Centre is located in Toronto at 790 Bay Street, on the southwest corner of Bay and College Streets. The closest TTC stations are College and Queen’s Park. The OHS strives to respect the environment and we are pleased to be able to provide two TTC subway tokens to everyone who attends an appointment at the Assessment Centre.
Parking is available at 790 Bay Street for $3.00 per half hour and at 777 Bay Street for $8.00 per hour. Please note that parking at 790 Bay Street is open Monday to Friday from 6:00 am – 7:00 pm, and is currently cash only. You may want to consider parking near a TTC stop and taking the subway to your appointment. We will provide you with two subway tokens at the Assessment Centre.
Detailed directions will be emailed to you when you make an appointment at the Assessment Centre.
View Larger Map
Instructions for your visit:
Before my visit
- Leading up to your appointment, we will send you reminder emails. The day before your visit, an Assessment Centre staff member will telephone you to remind you of your appointment.
How do I prepare for my visit?
- Please arrive at the Assessment Centre and check in at the reception desk a few minutes before your appointment. A staff member will be available to answer any questions that you may have. You will be asked some questions to make sure it is safe for you to complete all of the measurements and to have your blood taken.
- Please bring a piece of photo identification (e.g., driver’s license, OHIP health card, passport) to show when you check in at your appointment.
- You may eat and drink before your appointment, unless you are providing a fasting blood sample.
What should I wear?
- Please wear comfortable clothing that is not too bulky;
- Please avoid wearing pantyhose or tights (you have to be barefoot for some of the physical measures).
How long will the visit take?
- Please be prepared to spend about one hour at the Assessment Centre.